Sports & Recreation
Grants Pass invites all sports players to come out, whether it is to learn a game, play with your friends or play competitively. Find your favorite activity here!
- Baseball & Softball
- Disc Golf
- Golf Courses
Teams & Clubs
- Grants Pass Youth Soccer Club
- Rogue Valley Timbers (youth soccer)
- Grants Pass Warriors (Pop Warner & Cheer)
- Club Northwest (Racquetball, Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, Swimming and more)
- YMCA (Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Archery, Rock Climbing, Swimming and more)
- Grants Pass Community Tennis Association
2016 Summer Camps
- Wildlife Images: June 20 - September 2; Summer Vacation Camp EEK! is WILD! Kids are immersed in outdoor activities – from insect safaris to birding hikes here at the center. Games, crafts and all manner of fun activities are packed into week-long camps. Each summer we hold 5 different themed weeks, so kids can come once, or multiple weeks for a different experience each time! Camps run all summer long – don’t miss out!
- YMCA: June 20 - September 2; At Day Camp children share new experiences with new friends in an environment designed to promote positive values. Each day has an exciting program of games, songs, nature activities, crafts, swimming, skits, and special events including special guest teachers and fun learning. Each week has a different theme and a Friday "trip day" with new adventures.
- Pacifica: A Garden in the Siskiyous: June 20 - September 1; Give your kids a summer to remember! Community experts are teaching their skills and specialties to our youth! Join us for a wide range of exciting day camps at Pacifica, 2 miles from Hwy 238, near Williams, OR!