Discover more of nature’s power and beauty at the Oregon Caves National Monument. The Oregon Caves were were formed from rainwater from the ancient forest above, dissolving the surrounding marble and creating one of the world’s few marble caves.
– Spring* (March 21 – May 22): 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
– Summer** (May 23 – September 7): 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
– Candlelight Tours: 6:30 pm Fridays & Saturdays
– Fall* (September 8 – October 12): 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
– Haunted Candlelight Tours: Offered in October
– Late Fall (October 13 – November 1): 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
– Caves tours are not offered from late fall to mid-spring. However, Oregon Caves National Monument is always open to visitors. Occasionally in winter, snow can temporarily close park roads until they are plowed.
*Please note that during the spring and fall seasons, tour schedules are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen events.
**Wait times can reach up to two (or more) hours during the summer season. The busiest times are between 11 am & 3 pm. We encourage you to arrive 2 hours before your desired cave tour time.